Alexander Heights Shopping Centre Suite 50 / 200 Mirrabooka Avenue Alexander Heights, WA 6064
Contact to us:
Phone: (08) 9247 9888
Fax: (08) 9342 9900
Welcome to The Heights Medical Centre
The Heights Medical Centre is owned and managed by doctors who work in the practice.We provide a broad range of general practice services and work closely with other community health providers.Our GPs maintain a holistic view of your health needs. We can help you access hospital and specialist health resources when needed.
Our standard consultations are 15 minutes in duration.
Keeping to Time:
Please let us know if you need a longer consultation. Book a double consultation for,
- Complex medical conditions.
- Medical examinations.
- Mental Health consultations.
- Discuss with the receptionist if you’re not sure.
Multiple problems & multiple family members:
a second appointment may be required if you have more than one problem.
- Non Attendance : Please note that a fee will be charged if you do not keep your appointment or cancel without at least 4 hours notice . This fee is not attract a Medicare rebate.
The Heights Medical Centre is a private medical practice and fees are payable at the time of consultation. Health Care Card Holders and Pensioners will be billed directly to medicare. Kids under the age of 16 will be billed directly to medicare. If you are experiencing difficulties paying your account please discuss this with the doctor or receptionist.
- EFTPOS facility is available for payment of all accounts
- Standard Visit $70.00
- Standard Visit Follow Up/Concession $60.00
- Long Visit 110.00
- New Patient Initial Consultation $80.00
- Brief Consultation $42.00e.
Please ask receptionist for details of our fees.
Monday – Thursday : 8:15am – 5:30pm
Friday : 8:15am – 5:00pm
Saturday : 9:00am – 12:30pm
Sunday : Closed
Public Holidays : Closed
Dr. Gary Mullaley
Dr. Tarun Yamdagni
Dr. Komal Thakkar
Dr. Bruce Ella
Dr. Fay Meakin
Dr Zaw Htet
Dr. Ana Rodrigues Da Silva Barros
Dr Prelude Kenworthy